Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LET ME TELL YOU A SHORT STORY!
I am a university graduate who worked as teacher for 10years. I supposedly grew from grass to grace because I started as a classroom teacher but resigned my appointment as Vice Principal - Administration. I left the 4-wall working system handicapped financially. I had always have the dream of a work without time and space restriction. So, by God's grace I stumbled on several OPPORTUNITIES online, even though some were a scam others were genuine! I discovered too that in life, NO VENTURE NO SUCCESS. My vision is to help others overcome some of the challenges I had to pass through to this point. At least, I can work at home or from the comfort of my office without a boss and still earn money beyond what a person working with an oil or construction company take home as salary!

I opened my Liberty Reserve Account in 2009. It was free and it is still free. Initially, I wondered why I opened it, but NOW I am happy I did. CLICK HERE TO OPEN ONE NOW, IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING! Then you can take a deep breadth, as I introduced you to the biggest online opportunity!

What is work4lr?
It is a brand new MLM-program and you must refer people. Many people still don't know about it. So, it's not that hard to find referrals.
Don't worry, you're save here..! This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and WORK4LR.com servers are private and secure. If you looking for something big and new, Join WORK4LR.com now, start promoting your link, start receiving unlimited 2$ payments right to your Liberty Reserve account!



Is work4lr a scam?
No dear! There is no admin interference in this program. 100% fair play guaranteed.



Can anyone use work4lr?
Everybody who have a LibertyReserve account with $2, can use this system.
note: Work4LR.com is for LibertyReserve users only.



How do I join?
Follow these simple steps below:
  1. Register your free Liberty Reserve Account. (Ignore it if you already have it)
  2. Click this link.
  3. Pay your level 1 user from the list $2 via Liberty Reserve. After payment, you will be redirected to registration page.
  4. Fill the registration with your Username, Email, Liberty Reserve. You will be added to the list on the 5th position (Current 5th position will be moved 1level up to 4th position)
  5. You'll get your referral link. Promote this link to get as much downline as you can. Whenever someone register under your referral link, you'll moved 1 level up (level 5 → level 4). Whenever someone register under your downline's referral link, you'll moved 1 level up (level 4 → level 3). And on and on and on...You'll get paid when you are 1st level.

How much can I earn?
It's up to you. The choice is yours and only yours. You can earn more or less. The sky is the limit here... Here are a few calculations on how much you could earn, with the number of your down-line at each level.

5 Downline, You will earn: $ 6,250
6 Downline, You will earn: $ 7,500
7 Downline, You will earn: $ 8,750
8 Downline, You will earn: $ 10,000
10 Downline, You will earn: $ 12,500

How do I refer people?
You will have your "Unique Referral Link" or "URL", that you can use to promote / attract new users. People who join under your URL will take your place. You will move one level up. and so on...
It's a good thing there's no need to request cash-out. Users pay directly and instantly to other users because there is no interference of the admin.
Now think you will receive from your referrals and from the referrals of their referrals in 5 levels. It's the best MLM system I ever joined.
Join WORK4LR.com just right now, promote your Referral Link everywhere to get as much downline as you can, and see the cash flowing in thru your Liberty Reserve account! 
ALL THE BEST!

Just in case you don't know how to fund your liberty reserve account, you can call me on +234(0)703-888-5885.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think About Our Post & Blog. Thanks!